Riding Schedule

Rider Schedule
Sundays: Aly, Kristen, and Billy (4-6)
Mondays: Sophia & Shaina (6-8)
Tuesdays:
Wednesdays:
Thursdays:
Fridays: Sam (4-6)
Saturdays:


Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday, 5/31, 4:30-6:30

Hey Guys,

Today Kristen, Michael, Jonas, and I rode to people's park. It was a good ride and super neat to have so many people riding together. Just a few little things to report:
- We ran out of creamer
- We received two new bins of donations on Thursday night that included some children's clothing. I asked a few women who were talking about their kids on the ride today if they would be interested in looking through those items if we brought them on future rides. They said that kids clothing would be helpful to them. So don't hesitate to include that stuff when loading up.
- We also have received more requests for shoes.
Size 10.5 for a man I didn't get his name
And Dan needs a size 11

I love what I get back from the people when we ride. This project is the highlight of my week. <3

1 comment:

  1. There was also a mention for dog food. Next time, I will try to bring dog treats as I have extras.

    ReplyDelete