Riding Schedule

Rider Schedule
Sundays: Aly, Kristen, and Billy (4-6)
Mondays: Sophia & Shaina (6-8)
Tuesdays:
Wednesdays:
Thursdays:
Fridays: Sam (4-6)
Saturdays:


Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sunday, June 7th, 2015 4:00-6:00

Alyson and I went to People`s Park Sunday evening.

-We got ice to put in the cooler for the lemonade, the rest of it is in the freezer for anyone who needs it.
-We went through one pack of cigarettes.  
-Lots of people asked for water
-Brought dog treats, man who got them was very grateful (can you  tell I love dogs? ha).

I supposed this is all for my first blog report. Thanks for letting me help!


2 comments:

  1. Great idea bringing dog treats! I want to check in with Joe to see if he ever comes across granola bars or other packaged food when he dumpsters, because people are often asking for snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do come across such things.. We had a big stash we were giving out at Sunday meals but ran out last Sunday. I'll let someone know if I end up with more.

    ReplyDelete